For Lash Extension Appointments: Please arrive to your appointments with a clean face; please no eye makeup, mascara, lotion/cream, strip lashes/glue, etc. Appointments are allotted the time lengths below. Coming with clean lashes allows our lash techs to apply more lashes in that time, rather than spending some of the appointment time cleaning lashes.
Pros to Lash Extensions:
- -Drama of falsies without a fake look, no visible band
- -Fabulous lashes every day!
- -No more mascara
- -Instant gratification
Full Set = $175
Fill-ins = $75
Removal = $50
*Ask how to save 20% every time, with our membership*
- -Brush lashes daily
- -After application do not get lashes wet for the 24 hours
- -Avoid saunas, steam, & tanning beds for the first 24 hours after application
- -Clean lashes at least once per week with GladGirl: Wink and Wash + Conditioner
- -Do NOT use any lash curlers
- -Do NOT use mascara
- -Do NOT pick, pull or rub lashes
- To extend and maintain lashes schedule fills every 2-3 weeks
- Please do NOT try and remove your own lashes, see a lash tech to remove
See Before & Afters Below:
LATISSE is a prescription treatment that will allow you to grow your own eyelashes longer, darker and fuller. LATISSE is the first and only FDA-approved prescription treatment used to grow eyelashes in people who have inadequate eyelashes. The active ingredient, Bimatoprost, is a prostaglandin that prolongs the growth phase of lash follicles.
To help maximize your savings, we participate in the Allergan Brilliant Distinctions Program
Traditional Spa Services
*Guests must be at least 13 years of age, or arrive with the written approval of a parent or guardian. Children are not permitted in the medical or spa facilities unless they are booked for a specific treatment.*
Call Today for a Free Consultation
20 N Tarragona St.
Pensacola, FL 32502
At Still Waters Day & Medical Spa, it is our personal goal to be our customer’s first choice for all their spa needs by focusing on delivering an outstanding customer experience.
We know the value to the mind and body of being still. We chose the name Still Waters because we love life most when we take time out of our busy lives to be still and enjoy the healing benefits of water.