***For all treatments including spa & medical services: Treatment cannot be provided if any of the following is present: Active cold sore/fever blister or active shingles, sunburn to treatment area, active infection or fever. There will be a minimum reschedule fee due of $50 (may be more for longer treatments) if your service cannot be provided on scheduled date.
We offer a variety of options to reduce and clear acne. After a thorough consultation and medical history with our nurse practitioner we work with you to develop a plan. These may include medications, chemical peels, or regular facials and products taylored to your skin. Consultations are complimentary.
We offer the several peels for acne and clearance of hyperpigmentation and scarring, our most popular being the Vi peel. (Please see chemical peels page for all peels offered)
VI Peels are a safe, effective approach to achieving younger looking skin and provide superior results for all Fitzpatrick skin types. Two to four VI Peels per year, along with proper home care, reverses sun damage, treats hyperpigmentation including melasma, acne and acne scarring, aging skin and rosacea. Patients of all ages will benefit from our treatments, from pre-teen acne sufferers to mature patients wanting to reverse the signs of aging.
Unlike other chemical peels, our treatments are virtually painless, require no skin preconditioning and have minimal downtime. The peels are suitable for the face and body. The VI Peels are practical, affordable and give excellent results within one week.
Fraxel can help with the scarring and discoloration that can occur from acne. Fraxel will help with collagen induction to help smooth out the surface of the skin. It can also pick up pigmentation that can result from the scarring.
The SkinPen Precision system is the only Class II, FDA cleared microneedling device legally marketing in the U.S.
The SkinPen microneedling device causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate the body’s natural wound healing process. The micro-injuries trigger the release of cytokines and growth factors that lead to remodeling of collagen and elastin.
There are three phases to the wound repair process:
- Phase I: Inflammation. Piercing the skin triggers your immune system to disinfect the wounds, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to create new tissue.
- Phase II: Proliferation. The wound is re-built with new granulation cells, as well as a temporary (type III) collagen and elastin, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
- Phase III: Remodeling. The wound has been replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels. The type III collagen in the newly formed tissue is replaced with stronger type I collagen, which can contract to create a tightening or “shrink wrap” effect on the skin
- Obagi Clenziderm System
- Clarisonic Cleansing Devices & Brush Heads
- Skin Medica Acne Treatment System
- Skin Ceuticals: Blemish + Age Defense
- Le Mieux: Skin Clarifying Pads
- Revision Skincare
- *Prescription medications may be prescribed
*Guests must be at least 13 years of age, or arrive with the written approval of a parent or guardian. Children are not permitted in the medical or spa facilities unless they are booked for a specific treatment.*
Medical Spa Treatments
Call Today for a Free Consultation
20 N Tarragona St.
Pensacola, FL 32502
At Still Waters Day & Medical Spa, it is our personal goal to be our customer’s first choice for all their spa needs by focusing on delivering an outstanding customer experience.
We know the value to the mind and body of being still. We chose the name Still Waters because we love life most when we take time out of our busy lives to be still and enjoy the healing benefits of water.